Get your offshore company (Business Setup) in UAE for 1,500 USD only in 2 days
Ajman Free Zone Authority has launched a brand-new initiative, Ajman Offshore (with the option to have it without title “offshore”), which serves as an investment conduit for companies and provides them the benefits of an offshore company. It will provide investors with asset management, asset protection and effective financial planning of resources.
There are no requirements of renting an office or industrial premises. The limited kind of activities in UAE - realization of purchase, sale and ownership of property rights to real estate in UAE (subject to prior approval of the Emirate and its respective lands department and only in some projects). A company’s bank account could be opened in one of the UAE banks.
Documents required for incorporation of an offshore company
1. A passport(s) copy of each shareholder of the company;
2. An original bank reference letter for each shareholder in English;
3. An original proof of residence for each shareholder in English;
4. Curriculum Vitae of each shareholder in English.
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies)
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning (Subject to the respective local laws of each Emirate, City and Country)
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB's)
From the date of application for registration of an Ajman Offshore and the signature of the documents by the shareholders/attorneys it will take approximately 2-3 working days for the company to be duly registered.
Business Law Boutique is a registered agent for Ajman FZ and we will make sure to take care about all the formalities to set up your offshore company and to open a bank account within one week.